To pursue a career in computer science, computer engineering, telecommunication and ICT related disciplines for the benefit of humanity. My goal in life is to make impact both on the people in my immediate and global community.
Schools Attended with Years of Graduation
Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands.
Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, Nigeria
Fed. Govt. Girl’s College Bakori, Kastina State
Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT)
University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus
Anambra State University of Technology (ASUTECH).
Afam-Maku Primary School
My researches are in the areas of Artificial Intelligence, ICT development, deployment and application, Perceptual Measurement of Speech Quality and Speech Intelligibility, development of Igbo Hearing in Noise Test(IHINT), Parallel Computing and Parallel Algorithm, Mobil Outdoor games, Network Architecture and Services, data communication networks, cybercrime, grid computing and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
Effect of Interruption Rate (Masking Release)
In this experiment, we are exploring the effect of interruption rate on speech intelligibility. Specifically, we are using the Hearing in Noise Test (HINT) procedure with either the original HINT stimuli (English) or our own stimuli (Igbo). For a given noise level, the HINT test provides an estimate of the signal level required for 50%-correct speech intelligibility. This signal level (for 50%-correct intelligibility) changes depending upon the interruption rate of the noise. This phenomenon (called Masking Release) has been studied extensively in English. This experiment will explore and compare the phenomenon of Masking Release for (i) native English speakers listening to English, (ii) native Igbo speakers listening to English, and (iii) native Igbo speakers listening to Igbo. Since Igbo is a tonal language and English is a non-tonal language, this will allow us to compare Masking Release patterns on native speakers of tonal and non-tonal languages.
21st Century Survival Kit
Air Force Comprehensive School Agbani Enugu
MIT Open Course Ware(OCW),
As a model for use in Academia
Federal School of Dental Technology, Trans Ekulu Enugu
MIT Open Course Ware(OCW),
As a model for use in Academia
Godfrey Okoye University Emene Enugu
MIT Open Course Ware(OCW), as a model for use in Academia
University of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
X-Raying the New Computer Science Curriculum for Secondary Schools in Nigeria – Balancing Contents,
University of Ibadan, Oyo State.
Job Prospects for Nigerians in Diaspora.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Enhancing Industrial, Academia and Government Collaboration in Nigeria
University of Nigeria, Nsukka
Reasons why Africa is not Developing.
Technical University, Delft, The Netherlands
International Research Centres Affiliations
1. 2008 till Date The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research
TNO, NL -2600 GB Delft, The Netherlands
2. Network Architecture and Services Group
Technical University Delft, The Netherlands.
3. Nov 2011: The Sensory Communications Group
Of the Research Laboratory of Electronics,
Massachusetts Institute of Technology,
Amaka Services Nigeria
10 Ikpeze Close,
Trans Ekulu Enugu
Enugu State Nigeria
Executed Consultancies and Training for the following co-operate bodies
Emenite Ltd Emene Enugu (In house computer training for the staff)
Enugu State Agricultural Development (ENDAPEP)
Golden Investment Nigeria Ltd, 119 Agbani Rd
Paks Micro –International Ltd , 67 Ogui Rd, Enugu , Nigeria.
LTA for Enugu South Local Government for the National ID card project. Worked for Sagem the French company that handled the project.
National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Enjema Community Grammar School Enjema Koji State Nigeria.
Awards and Distinctions
iSTEAMS Research Nexus: Distinguished Personality Award of Excellence for contributions to international research initiatives. University of Ilorin, Ilorin Nigeria.
Corporate & Media Africa Communications LTD distinguished Leadership in National Development GOLD AWARD (D’LINGA). In recognition for my contribution to the development of Computer Science & Higher Education in Nigeria.
iSTEAMS Research Nexus: for my support and contributions to the development and practices of multidisciplinary Research through the iSTEAMS Research Nexus Conferences
Google Co-Awarded the Google Computer Science for High Schools Grant with Dr Longe Olumide for training computer science teachers at secondary school level in Nigeria
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology International Science and Technology Initiative for Empowering the Teachers Fellowship(MISTI),
The faculty of EEMCS of the Technical University Delft scholarship for an MSc program for 2007 to 2009 session
Graduate Assistant at Department of Computer Science, Enugu State University of Science and Technology.
Federal Government of Nigeria scholarship for outstanding academic performance.
Associate and Affiliate Teaching /Research Commitments
Veritas University Abuja
1/9/2018- Till Date
Caritas University Enugu
1/5/2017- Till Date
22/7/2015- Till Date
UNN SAP Certification
UNN Distance Learning Programme
Department of Computer Education Enugu State College of Education Technical Enugu
Adjunct Associate Professor
Renaissance University, Enugu
Adjunct Senior Lecturer
Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
Adjunct Senior Lecturer
Department of Computer Science Godfrey Okoye University, Enugu
Department of Computer Science, UNN
Faculty PG Representative
Department of Computer Science, UNN
Departmental Seminar Coordinator
Department of Computer Science, UNN
Member Nigeria Computer Society (Membership Number:08849)
Member IEEE.org (Membership Number:90414692)
Member IEEEorg signal Processing
Member IEEE.org Computer Society
Summary of Achievements
Visiting Scientist Franhour Institute of Integrated Circuits(FII) Erlangen Germany (The home and lab of MP3)
Panelist at the 142 Audio Engineering Convention 2017 at Berlin Germany
SAP ERP certified
Guest Speaker “21st Century Survival Kit”,9th Graduation Ceremony and 12th Speech & Prize Giving Day at Air Force Comprehensive School Agbani Enugu.
Keynote Address” Beyond Facebook - Leveraging on Social Media for Productive Collaborations Between Practitioners and the Academia in Nigeria.” at iSTEAMS
Keynote Address: “Local Content Development in Nigeria-A Female Scholar’s Perspective” at iSTEAMS conference at Auchi Polytechnic, Edo State Nigeria.
Keynote Address: “Local Content Development in Nigeria-A Female Scholar’s Perspective” at iSTEAMS conference at Afe Babalola University Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State Nigeria.
Guest lecturer Federal School of Dental Technology Enugu, Nigeria. “MIT Open Course Ware(OCW), as a model for use in Academia.”
Guest lecturer Godfrey Okoye University Emene Enugu, Nigeria. “MIT Open Course Ware(OCW), as a model for use in Academia.”
Guest lecturer University of Uyo, Nigeria. “MIT Open Course Ware(OCW), as a model for use in Academia.”
I was selected by Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) as Research Fellow and Scholar for The Empowering the Teacher Programme (http://www.mit.edu/empowering)
I was selected by the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science Technical University Delft, The Netherlands for the award of African Scholarship for 2007 to 2009 Academic year.
Designed and developed a mobile outdoor interactive game for primary school pupils in the Netherlands that have been commercialized.
Validated Perceptual Objective Quality Assessment (POLQA) which is June 2009 standardized by International Telecommunication Union(ITU) on the African tonal language IGBO.POLQA is a universal wideband/super wide band (50-14000 Hz) speech quality measure. From the results we have published two papers in international journals. Ebem et al “The Impact of Tone Language and Non-Native Language Listening on Measuring Speech Quality” J.Audio Eng.Soc.,Vol.59, No.9,2011 September. Ebem et al “Validating Perceptual Objective Listening Quality on the tonal Language Igbo”, African Journal of Computing and ICT.www.ajocict.net
Constructed and recorded four hundred (400) Igbo speech database with two male and two female speakers at the acoustic laboratory of Technical University Delft, The Netherlands.
Taught Courses Competency
- Artificial Intelligence
- Operating System
- Enterprise Information Systems
- Data Sciences
- System Simulation and Modeling
- SAP ERP
- Management Information System
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Operations Research
- Software Engineering
- Database Design and Management
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Computer Hardware Maintenance
- Expert System
- Discreet Structures and Discreet Algorithm
- Data Structures
- Parallel Computing and Parallel Algorithm
- Programming Languages: C, C++, Python, Java, Pascal, BASIC, HTML
- Computer Applications
- Organization of Programming Languages
- Software Design and Management
- Data Structures and Data Management
- File Processing
- Data Communication Networks
- Structured Programming
Presentations and Exhibitions
Nov 19-22, 2012
National Education Exhibition Old Parade Ground Abuja, Nigeria
a.) Ebem,D.U.et al “Development of Igbo Hearing in Noise Test (IHINT)” pg 12,entry 12
b.) Ebem,D.U “Multimedia Based Pedagogy on Mathematics in Senior Secondary Schools –The case of Enugu State ”.pg 54, Entry 47.
Nov 22-26, 2010
Nigerian Universities Research &Development Fair (NURESDEF
University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
a.) Deborah U.Ebem, John G. Beerends, Christian Schmidmer, Jeroen van Vugt and Rober E. Kooij & Joy O.Uguru “The Impact of Tonal Language on Measuring Speech Quality” pg 46, Entry 86.
Skills and Qualifications
I have good presentation skills and an excellent research skill. I have six degrees and the wealth of knowledge I have acquired over the years has helped in moving my career forward.
Senior Lecturer Department of Computer Science University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
Secondment to SAP Education Programme UNN as a deputy director
Secondment to Distance Learning Programme of UNN as an instructor to the online lecturers.
Research Fellow and Scholar, MIT, Science and Technology Initiative(MISTI), Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
MSc graduation thesis at TNO-ICT. Validated Perceptual Evaluation of Speech Quality (PESQ – ITU-T Recommendation P.862.2) and Perceptual Speech Quality Measurement 2010 (PSQM 2010) on the tonal language Igbo.
Internship at TNO-ICT. Designed and developed an interactive mobile out door game for primary school pupils in the Netherlands. The said game has been commercialized.
Lecturer II Department of Computer Science Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki.
Part-Time Lecturer Federal University of Technology Owerri
Graduate Assistant at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering Enugu State University of Science and Technology
Lecturer III at the Department of Computer Science I.M.T. Enugu
National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) at Enjema Community School Enjema Kogi State.
Total number of Master Students supervised: 8; 15 in the pipeline (7 waiting for final presentation).
Publications and Creative Works
A Journal Articles
- Chinyere I. Akobundu and U.Ebem (2019).”Automated Contractor Pre-requisition System in Nigeria”, East African Scholars Journal of Engineering and Computer Science,vol2..issue 11.
- Ebem D.U., Ebem C. and Onyianta J.O. (2019). “The Future of Enterprise System in Africa: Bleak or Bright? Computing, Information Systems & Development Informatics Journal(CISDI), Vol 10 No 1.Pp 1-16.
- Musa I. Umar , Deborah U. Ebem, Groupson-Paul Okechukwu (2019). “Biometric Security Identification System for Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) in North-East Nigeria” The Advances in Multidisciplinary & Scientific (AIMS) Research Journal. 5. No. 2, Pp 11–24.
- U Ebem, A.J. Jimoh, U.C. Arinze, C.C. Ebem (2018). “Decision Support System for Promoting Cement Sales in Dangote Cement Industry, Obajana-Kogi State, Nigeria”. Card International Journal of Science and Advanced Innovative Research (IJSAIR), Volume 3, Number 3, Pages 65-82
- Ebem Deborah Uzoamaka1*,Okebanama Uchenna Franklin1 (2018).”An Optimized Web-Based Energy Billing System for Electricity Consumers in Nigeria.” Advances in Multidisciplinary Research volume 4 Number 3
- Deborah U.Ebem1*, Yugh Sandra Mlumun 1, Chinedu C.Ebem2 (2018). Andriod-based Mobile Educational Game for Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria: Case Study of Penultimate and Postgraduate Students of Computer Science University of Nigeria, Nsukka. Computing Information Systems, Development Informatics and Allied Research Journal, volume 9 Number 2.www.cisdijournal.org
- U Ebem, A.H. Eneh, U.C. Arinze. (2018).” Enhanced Framework for Smart City Transport and Logistics in Nigeria”. Card International Journal of Engineering and Emerging Scientific Discovery (IJEESD). Volume 3, Number 2. Pages 95-119
- Uchechukwu Christian Arinze, Deborah U. Ebem, Agozie Eneh, Obianuju Assumpta Ezugwu.(2018).” E-Commerce and Electronic Taxation in Nigeria”. The Information Technologist an International Journal of Information and Communication Technology (ITIJICT). Volume 15, Number 1. Pages 199-211. Scientific Journal Impact Factor Score of 3.362
- Joy O.Uguru, John G. Beerends and Deborah U. Ebem (2017) “Recognition of Indigenous and Foreign Speech in a Noisy Classroom: A case of Primary School Pupils” Building Acoustics 2017, Vol. 24(4) 255–279 www. journals.sagepub.com/home/bua SCImago Journal Rank (SJR =0.26 )
- Deborah U.Ebem, Joseph C.Onyeagba, Geraldine E.Ugwuonah (2017). Internet Banking: Identity Theft and Solutions- The Nigerian Perspectives. Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce, August 2017,vol.22, no.2 .http://.icommercecentral.com SJR =0.16) SCImago
- Deborah U.Ebem1*, Asogwa Evangaline1, Chinedu C.Ebem2 (2017) An Online Agent-Based Estate Trading System. Digital Innovations in Contemporary Research in Science Engineering and Technology. Volume 5 Number 4.
- Ebem, D.U.& Ugwu, M.A.(2017).”Negative Impact of Social Media on the Performance of Secondary School Students in Nsukka Local Government Area of Enugu State”. Computing , Information Systems & Development Informatics and Allied Journal.Vol.8 No.4, December, 2017.www.cisdijournal.org.
- Deborah U.Ebem (2016).” “The Quality of Service of University of Nigeria, Nsukka Campus Network.” Computing, Information Systems & Development Informatics Journal (CISDI), Vol 7 No 2. Pp 83-94
- Deborah U.Ebem (PhD)1, Joseph G.Desloge (PhD)2, Charlotte M.Reed (PhD)2,Louis D.Braida (PhD)2 & Joy O.Uguru (PhD)3 (2013).”Masking Release for Igbo and English”,J of Comp & ICT.Vol.6.No3, Sept.2013, www.ajocict.net. Index Copernicus IF = 5.09 (2015).
- U.Ebem (2012) Multimedia- Based Pedagogy on Mathematics in Senior Secondary Schools- A case Study of Enugu State, Nigeria. Afr J Comp & ICT .Vol5.No.2, pg29-32.www.ajocict.net. Index Copernicus IF = 5.09 (2015).
- Longe, O.B, Danquah, P.& Ebem, D.U.(2012).”Deindividuation , Anonymity an Unethical Behavior in Cyber Space- Explorations in the Valley of Digital Temptations”.vol.16, issue 3 No.1. http://cis.uws.ac.uk/research/journal/index.html. Computing and Information System Journal University of the West Scotland.
- U. Ebem & O.B. Longe (2011). Validating Perceptual Objective Listening Quality Assessment Methods on the Tonal Language Igbo.Afr J Comp & ICT. Vol 4. No. 3,pg 15-21 . www.ajocict.net Index Copernicus IF = 5.09 (2015).
- Deborah U.Ebem, John G.Beerends, Christian Schmidmer, Robert E.Kooij & Joy O.Uguru(2011) ”The Impact of Tone Language and Non–Native Language Listening on Measuring Speech Quality’’, Journal of Audio Eng.Soc.vol.59,No 9,pg 647-655,September 2011.www.Journal of Audio Engineering Society. Country United States of America. Thompson Reuters Impact Factor =1.12 www.aes.org/e-news/2015/Jun3 2016 journal citation reports (Thompson Reuters 2015).xlsx (CH 8172) pg 207 of 306 30/1/2018
- E.Oguike ,M.N.Agu,D.U.Ebem,S.C.Echezona,H.O.D. Longe,O.Abass(2011)
- “Performance Metrics of Heterogeneous Distributed Memory Parallel Computer System using Recursive Memory Models.” International Journal of Simulation Systems Science and Technology. Vol 12,No 4. SCImago Journal Rank (SJR = 0.1 (2012)) Country United Kingdom
- E.Oguike, M.N.Agu, S.Echezona & D.U.Ebem (2011) “Performance of Compute Intensive Applications of Distributed Memory Heterogeneous Parallel Computer System Using Analytic Recursive Models. International Journal of Simulation Systems Science and Technology. Vol 12,No 5. Pg 34-41. SCImago Journal Rank (SJR = 0.1 (2012)) Country United Kingdom.
- E.Oguike, D.U.Ebem, M.N.Agu , S.C.Echezona, H.O.D Longe & O.Abass(2010) “Evaluating the Performance of Shared Memory Parallel Computer System Using Recursive Models”, International Journal of Simulation Systems, Science & Technology vol.11,No.6,pg 33-39. SCImago Journal Rank (SJR = 0.1 (2012)) country United Kingdom.
- U.Ebem & H.C.Inyiama, (2005)” Alternative Learning System for the Nigerian Child: The Multimedia Learning System ”Journal of Information, Communication and Computing Technologies(JICCOTECH) pages 140-145,2005.A publication of ICT/Research Centre,Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki Nigeria.
- C.Inyiama & D.U.Ebem(2005) “Developing Academia and Industry Collaboration Process for Nigeria”, Journal of Information, Communication and Computing Technologies(JICCOTECH) pages 128-134,2005.A publication of ICT/Research Centre, Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki Nigeria.
B Referred Conference Proceedings
- Ebem D.U(2019). “A Web Based Igbo Language Tutor for Beginners”. Proceedings of the 15th iSTEAMS Research Nexus Conference Chrisland University, Abeokuta, Nigeria – www.isteams.net
- Okafor, D. & Ebem, D.U.(2109) “Design and Implementation of Face Recognition Technology in Court Management System”: A Case Study of Nigerian Court system. Proceedings of the 15th iSTEAMS Research Nexus Conference Chrisland University, Abeokuta, Nigeria – isteams.net
- Ebem Deborah & Oluoha Onyekwere (2018). A Proposed Framework for Smart Home Systems Design & Adoption” 11th International Science, Technology, Arts, Education, Management & the Social Sciences Conference Lagos, Nigeria, June, 2018.
- Ogbasi P. A., Ebem D. U.(2017).”Change Management for ERP Implementation: Case Study of Shell”.
- Petroleum Development Company Nigeria Limited.Proceedings of the iSTEAMS Multidisciplinary Cross-Border Conference, University of Ghana, Legon.www.isteams.net pp137-148
- Deborah Ebem,Jan Holub,Qin Yili and Nick Zacharov (2017) ”Intercultural Influence in Subjective Audio Evaluation”.142 Audio Engineering Convention, Berlin Germany.20th-23rd May 2017
- Peters, Yemi, Ibrahim, Yahaya Lawal, Ebem, D.U.(2014) “Acceptance of Online Product/Services Marketing in Nigeria”, International Conference on Science, Technology, Education and Social Sciences (iSTEAMS) Research Nuxus Conference, Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti, Nigeria. iiste.org
- (Engr) Deborah Ebem (2014), “Local Content Development in Nigeria- A Female Scholar’s Perspective’, ISTEAMS Honours Conference, Auchi Polytechnic,29th-30th September,2014.
- Ebem D.U.(2013) “Multimedia based Pedagogy on Mathematics in Senior Secondary Schools-The case study of Enugu State-Nigeria.(SEEN) but same as journal paper remove
- E.Oguike, M.N.Agu, S.C.Echezona, D.U.Ebem ,”Modeling Performance of Compute Intensive Applications of a Parallel Computer”. Second International Conference on Computational Intelligence, Modeling and Simulation 2010,pages 507-512,www.ieee.org,ieee computer society.Publisher IEEE
- Deborah U.Ebem, Joseph G.Desloge, Charlotte M.Reed, Louis D.Braida & Joy O.Uguru,”Masking Release for Igbo and English Using Hearing in Noise Test (HINT),iSTEAMS Research Nexus 2013, University of Ibadan, Nigeria, 30th May- 1st June,2013.(SEEN) but same as journal paper
- Deborah U.Ebem,John G.Bereends, Christian Schmidmer, Jeroen van Vugt, Robert E. Kooij & Joy O.Uguru (2013) “The impact of Tone Language and Non-Native Language Listening on Measuring Speech Quality”, Acoustical Society of Nigeria National conference, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, 11-14th June, 2013. .(SEEN) but same as journal paper remove
- E.Oguike,M.N.Agu,S.C.Echezona,D.U.Ebem, “Evaluating the Performance of Parallel Computer System using Recursive Models”.UKSim Fourth European Modeling Symposium on Computer Modeling and Simulation .November 2010,pages 471-476,www.ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/login.jsp, ieee computer society. Publisher IEEE
- E.Oguike,M.N.Agu , D.U.Ebem, S.C.Echezona,H.O.D Longe & O.Abass “Evaluating the Performance of Heterogeneous Distributed Memory Parallel Computer System Using Recursive Models”,2011. Second International Conference on Intelligent Systems, Modeling and Simulation pages 386-391 2011 IEEE,www.ieee.org.,ieee computer society. Publisher IEEE
- E.Oguike, D.U.Ebem, M.N.Agu , S.C.Echezona, H.O.D Longe & O.Abass “Performance Metrics of Compute Intensive Applications of a Single Processor Computer System”IEEE Asian Modeling Symposium 2011, Fifth Asia International Conference on Mathematical Modeling and Computer Simulation, Kuala Lumphur 23 -27 May 2011 pp:243-247.Publisher:IEEE
- E.Oguike, D.U.Ebem, M.N.Agu, S.C.Echezona,H.O.D.Longe,O.Abass “Performance of Heterogeneous Parallel Computer System with Distributed Memory Using Analytic and Simulation Techniques” cicsyn, pp.126-131,July 2011 Third International Conference on Computational Intelligence, Communication Systems and Networks, 2011 .http://doi.ieeecomputersociety.org/10.1109/CICSyN.2011.37 Publisher: IEEE
- E. Oguike, S.C. Echezona, M.N. Agu, D.U. Ebem, H.O.D. Longe, and O. Abass
- “Modeling Variation of Performance Metric of Distributed Memory Heterogeneous Parallel Computer System Using Recursive Models” 2011, Third International Conference on Computational Intelligence, Modelling & Simulation CIMSim pp373-378 http://www.computer.org/portal/web/csdl/abs/proceedings/cimsim/2011/4562/00/4562toc.htm
IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems (TPDS) Thompson Reuters 2013 Journal Citation Reference(JCR), TPDS = 2.173
Ebem, D.U. “Mobile Interactive Outdoor Game for Primary School Pupils in the Netherlands”.
Ebem,D.U. M.Sc. “Industrial Information System for Nigeria (INFORWEB)”
Ebem D.U. “Career Choice Patterns for School Leavers”, A case study of The School of Business Studies Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana.
Umegbo, D.U. Computer Aided Savings Account System,
Umegbo,D.U ,An Industrial Training report submitted to the Department of Computer Science and Engineering (ASUTECH),
- PGC 601 and PGC 701 workshop for Post Graduate Students of University of Nigeria, Nsukka, 18-19th October, 2018.(Resource Person). ICT/Data Analysis
- SPSS version 23, 12 -16th June, 2017 by Digital Bridge Institute.
- SAP ERP Train the Trainer workshop 11-15th December, 2016 at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi Ghana. At the end of the training, we took an exam and I was successful. I am SAP ERP certified and my university is now a member of University Alliance (UA).
- Nigerian Network Operators Group (NgNOG) 2016 Workshops 30th October, 4th November 2016 at Hotel Reno Plot 1068 Katampe Main District by Gishiri Junction Abuja, FCT.
- Computer Science/ Information Technology Research and Development powered by Nigeria Computer Society(NCS) 11-13th October,2016 at University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
- Nigerian Network Operators Group (NgNOG) 2015 Workshops 30th October, 4th November 2015 at University of Nigeria, Nsukka. Enugu State Nigeria.
1. Prof F.C.Eze
The Former Registrar,
Godfrey Okoye University,
2. Prof H.C.Inyiama,
Department of Electronics Engineering,
Nnamdi Azikiwe University,
3. Prof O.B.Longe
Department of Computer Science,
Adeleke University Ede,